Sunday, January 20, 2008

TEMPE NATION GONE WILD

To show that Indonesians were destined to be inferior, the educated labeled Indonesian Bangsa Tempe. So, when corrupt practices are there, then it is because the Tempe mentality; when an athlete lost his or her game, then it was because of his or her Tempe mentality; when you do not understand me, then it is because of the Tempe you ate, making your brain unable to understand what I mean. I was joking.

But when the Tempe was gone from the market, then the educated themselves screamed for it, deploring that, were it not because of the Tempe, what would we be as a Nation?

Let's eat burger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.